After a few weeks I noticed that some of the items I had written “lost” a little bit of their meaning. Yes, I understood what they were, but they no longer triggered crystal clear memories.
Consider the following
Compare that with
Call Mark RE: Game
Which one has more context? Which one paints a better picture of a Fall day around Thanksgiving?
Hint – Use a Noun and Verb Combination
Hint – Add Details or Context
Pay Auto Insurance
Buy Chocolate Cake
Hint – Break “Big” Projects Into “Small” Pieces
Get in Shape
Walk 2 Miles at Beach
The Challenge – Step by Step
1. Take a few slow, deep breaths to clear your mind.
2. Ask yourself, “What are the next three things I am going to do?”
3. Write those three things down on a Post-it note or in a notebook.
4. Start working on one of them immediately.
5. Do everything you can to complete all three.
6. Mark each item accordingly.